200 years after the defeat of Fire Lord Ozai, the Water Avatar has come and gone, now the newest Avatar an Earth Bender has gone missing. A war has begun and the search for peace is underway.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Be sure to read the rules!

Share | 

Knives And Pens

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Knives And Pens   Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:48 am

"We will move a lot, but I promise you that you will have a place to sleep and be yourself, and me and Taiyou will keep you company" Huo said as he slid next to Natsumi. "You can be the third stand to our group." he said as he refilled her cup to the top.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keres

PostSubject: Re: Knives And Pens   Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:09 am

Natsumi smiled widely, and held up the now full cup to clink it with Huo's. "Sounds good to me. I'll drink to that!" She took a long sip from her cup and winked, "Just as long as that 'company' doesn't override boundaries and make me cut some appendages off, I'm fine with it." Natsumi grinned again, and downed the rest of her tea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Knives And Pens   Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:40 am

Huo grinned at Natsumi, her humor was a good asset to the team. "I will try my best to hold that desire." he said sarcastically, he was clearly attracted to her, but Huo had enough self control to let Natsumi do things as she pleased. Huo downed his cup of tea as well, before setting in a small bag that he then slung over his shoulder. "I would also suggest getting a transport, you will probably need one." Huo said as he rose to his feet and then placed his fore finger and thumb between his lips, releasing a loud piercing whistle. Within seconds the loud flapping of wings could be heard, and a large vulture griffin swooped from the sky and landed near the two. "Or you could ride with me." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keres

PostSubject: Re: Knives And Pens   Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:03 pm

Natsumi quirked an eyebrow at Huo's beast, but reluctantly nodded. "I knew there was a reason I was thinking about getting an Eel Hound..." She muttered under her breath as she settled onto the Griffin behind Huo, and hung on for dear life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Knives And Pens   Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:26 pm

"An eel hound is a great choice, but nothing beats Yi." Huo called back to Natsumi, having such a beauty's arms wrapped around him made him blush, whether or not she was doing so she didn't fall didn't matter to him. Huo tapped Yi's side with his heel slightly, just enough to let him know to take off. "The beauty of the fire nation landscape from the sky is rivaled by few." he yelled over the noise of the rushing wind. Yi though strong and muscular moved elegantly through the sky allowing for a perfect view of rolling hills and small villages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keres

PostSubject: Re: Knives And Pens   Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:35 am

Natsumi just nodded numbly, and as the beast took of, her grip around Huo's midsection tightened; possibly painfully. She squeezed her eyes shut and pressed her face into his back, but decided to peer down at the passing landscape when Huo described how beautiful it was, but turned back instantly.

Well, it wouldn't be so pretty with Natsumi-Vomit falling from the sky.

{{Just a note: I am not afraid of heights, nor of flying. ^____^ }}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Knives And Pens   Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:29 pm

Huo exhaled he became more and more relaxed as her grip tightened, it was irrelevant how badly she was squeezing. As Huo felt Natsumi;s face touch his back he chuckled slightly patting Yi twice on the back of his neck, a signal to slow down. Yi's speed dropped drastically to the point where they were almost just hovering barely moving forward.

"You get used to it over time" Huo called over his shoulder as he moved his left hand over resting it on Natsumi's forearm in a comforting manner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keres

PostSubject: Re: Knives And Pens   Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:40 pm

Natsumi have a half-hearted chuckle, "If you say so..." She loosened her grip around him as their speed slowed, "How far away from where we're going are we, anyway?" Natsumi wondered, her eyes still tightly closed and cheek against Huo's shoulder blade. She sat back slowly, and opened her eyes. The landscape below them wasn't flying by at terrifying speeds any more, so Natsumi was able to relax a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Knives And Pens   Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:45 pm

Huo twisted his torso to meet eyes with Natsumi, "We go wherever we want." he said as he grinned at Natsumi. "But we are headed for the shore for now, to our boat." Huo said as he pointed at the sand lined beach with a medium sized metal ship sitting on the beach. "I will let you pick your own room, I think we have four open." as he finished his sentence Yi dropped fast dodging trees, he was on a fast track to the boat, and they were close.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keres

PostSubject: Re: Knives And Pens   Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:37 pm

Natsumi nodded, then realised he couldn't see it. "That sounds good." She felt a small smile tugging at the corners of her mouth at the sight of the ship on the beach. A home... Granted it wasn't truly solid, but it was a home for now nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Knives And Pens   Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:58 pm

Yi slowly descended before finally coming to rest near the boarding plank of the metal ship. "So I never really got ask." Huo said as he dismounted from his beloved vulture griffin, Huo extended his hand to help Natsumi from the beast. "Are you leaving anyone behind" he asked with a smile as he gazed in awe at her beauty, he wasn't used to being infatuated, he was usually able to keep these feelings well hidden.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keres

PostSubject: Re: Knives And Pens   Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:07 am

Natsumi ignored Huo's hand and jumped down on her own, and shook her head at his question. "No, not any more." Her eyes lost focus for a moment, and Natsumi stared off into space. "Sorry," She said, shaking herself from the reverie. It was true. She wasn't leaving anyone behind. Everyone important to her was either dead, missing, or infuriated with Natsumi, so she separated herself from most of humanity, and that's how she does her job. No emotion, no worries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Knives And Pens   Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:07 pm

"Perhaps a conversation for another day." Huo said as he observed Natsumi's face and averted his eyes. "You can go ahead and get situated is you want." he said waving his hand in front of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keres

PostSubject: Re: Knives And Pens   Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:17 pm

Natsumi nodded distantly, and wandered onto the ship. It was fairly large and well kept, and she knew she would be comfortable there. A few hallways and turns later, she'd found herself an empty, un-lived in room. Natsumi wandered over to the neatly made bed, and sank down on the end. She took a deep breath, and dislodged her bag from her shoulder. Inside, Natsumi dug around until she found her whet stone and drew her sword before spitting on it.

The slipping of the stone against the metal was soothing; a loud grating that filled her ears and calmed her racing pulse with it's familiarity. Even if she travelled constantly, Natsumi would never have to leave the sound of sharpening her sword behind like she would with everything else she'd have grown attached to. Natsumi stopped swiping the stone after a few moments, when she could no longer hear her blood pounding in her ears, and started to wander aimlessly around the ship, sword in hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightkill

PostSubject: Re: Knives And Pens   Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:52 pm

(I'm afraid you all have to go to Super Hero RPG, we desperately need to complete this arc, and I'm posting everywhere I can to get the message.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Knives And Pens   Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:07 am

(K)

Huo sat in a small wooden chair with a Pai Sho board in front of him and a group of men playing as well. Huo had spotted Natsumi again, her beauty once again catching his eye. "Perhaps walking around on a Fire Navy ship, on which no one knows you, with a sword draw....is a bad idea my dear." Huo said with a grin on his face as he moved his Pai-Sho piece on the board looking up with a grin, but not at Natsumi, at his Pai sho opponent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IsACult
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Knives And Pens   Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:57 pm

Taiyou was in his room just down the hall of the crew lounge. He was sitting with Mangu drinking tea and gazing at the sea. 'Wonder were we are headed to now.' Taiyou said under his breath, while looking down at Mangu. He walk out of his room into the hall, and watch everyone standing around. He took one more sip of his tea before walking forward. Taiyou had just awoke from a long night of training to notice a new recruit on there ship. Taiyou turned to the Pai Sho table "Huo. Who's the new girl?" He said leaning against the wall sipping his tea once again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://avatar.editboard.com
VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Knives And Pens   Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:21 am

"She is a looker isn't she? Huo said with a grin. "Her name is Natsumi." Huo said with a look that said 'lay off'. "She will prove to you soon enough that she belongs." he said as he nodded at Natsumi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keres

PostSubject: Re: Knives And Pens   Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:23 am

As she continued her self tour, Natsumi paused when she heard Huo talking to her. She backtracked and stood in the doorway, where inside she could see him sitting at a Pai Sho table with a few other men. Another leaned against a wall, and Natsumi could tell it was Taiyou from the way he spoke to Huo.

"That I can." She said, with a small smile. Natsumi took a few steps inside and held out her hand with business-like composure to Taiyou. "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IsACult
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Knives And Pens   Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:03 pm

Taiyou turned his attention to Natsumi, "Likewise." Taiyou paused for a moment, before speaking again "I'm Taiyou Zhanshi, welcome aboard." He said nodding his head at Natsumi. Taiyou then walked up to the Pai Sho Table and took a empty seat to watch the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://avatar.editboard.com
VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Knives And Pens   Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:08 pm

"So Natsumi, now that you are part of the group. Where do you think we should go next?" Huo asked without taking his eye off the Pai Sho table. Huo placed his hand over a peace then moved it over the board. "I win." Huo said with a grin, playing Pai Sho was not a challenge unless it was with Taiyou anymore. The men picked up there peaces and left the room letting the three have a more important conversation. Huo turned in his chair to face Natsumi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keres

PostSubject: Re: Knives And Pens   Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:53 pm

"I don't think that I'm yet qualified to choose where we next travel," Natsumi smirked, her eyes watching the Pai Sho game with interest before flicking to each of the mens' faces for a split second. "Besides, I'm not even done with my exploration of this ship." With that, she wandered off to the bellows to find a nice corner to mull things over and take a nap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Knives And Pens   Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:06 pm

Huo couldn't help to smile as his gaze drifted over to Taiyou. "She isn't a bad addition to the team if you ask me." Huo said with a chuckle laced into his sentence. "The more people we have with us the easier this job becomes." Huo said as he rose to his feet and placed his hand on his friends shoulder. "Plus she isn't hard to look at either." Huo said in a hushed tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knives And Pens   

Back to top Go down

Knives And Pens
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2