Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after the defeat of Fire Lord Ozai, the Water Avatar has come and gone, now the newest Avatar an Earth Bender has gone missing. A war has begun and the search for peace is underway.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Be sure to read the rules!

New crystal pillar

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

New crystal pillar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New crystal pillar   New crystal pillar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:39 pm

"If I am walking away I am taking one of you with me." Si said moving his fore finger between the two youngsters as if trying to chose which one he liked more. "But to make this game just a tad bit more interesting, I will let you two decide who that special someone is." he said as the right side of his mouth curled up into a sadistic grin.

Back to top Go down
IsACult
Admin
IsACult

PostSubject: Re: New crystal pillar   New crystal pillar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:54 am

Ayaka leaned back and back flipped away from Si.
"Your not taking either of us!" She said pulling her staff from her back into her hand.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar.editboard.com
Genbu

Genbu

PostSubject: Re: New crystal pillar   New crystal pillar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:36 am

His armor now covered him fully, growing a bit thicker now and giving him a good solid armor that would take a couple of hits. The man's words about taking one of them with him was a strange thing to say, and Lukas really didn't feel like going with this air bender, not that he really felt strongly about it before. "I hope you know that you won't be taking me with you, and she doesn't seem to want you to take her either, so I won't let you take any of us." He said, not moving from his seat.

Lukas stamped and turned his foot on the ground, changing the ground around him into sand, the smile on his face hidden by the sand armor. With sand and crystals plenty, Lukas was in his element and ready for a battle to start, but he wouldn't make the first move. "I suggest you leave now before we start a fight."' He said, sitting still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New crystal pillar   New crystal pillar - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New crystal pillar
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2