Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after the defeat of Fire Lord Ozai, the Water Avatar has come and gone, now the newest Avatar an Earth Bender has gone missing. A war has begun and the search for peace is underway.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Be sure to read the rules!

The Meeting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IsACult
Admin
IsACult

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting   The Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:34 am

Taiyou walked in the Air temple with his two captains. It was a beautiful place, almost made Taiyou forget about the war and everything going on outside of this place.
"I would love to stay and examine this place, but we have to get to that meeting..." Taiyou said with a sigh as he turned back to the captains.

Taiyou entered a large room with a round table, and no roof. Him and his men sat at one end of the table while the air nomads sat at the other. 'No roof... This will make a good spot for Huo and Leon to hide.' Taiyou thought to himself.
One of the Air Nomads stood up. "Welcome... It's not everyday we get to sit down with Fire Nation folks..." The Air Nomad chuckled then proceeded to sit down "Let this meeting begin."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar.editboard.com
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:06 am

Yi landed in a large stone circle it was open but, dark and unguarded. "Are you ready Leon?" Huo said as he climbed off of Yi. Huo moved quickly and silently to some cover waiting for Leon to answer or make a move.

Huo looked around the whole temple was carve so elegantly it was astonishing really. Huo placed his hand on the ground to keep his balance, but on touch he could almost feel the history run through his finger tips, Huo shook his head returning to reality. "Quickly now." he said in a hushed voice.
Back to top Go down
KING B0SS

KING B0SS

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:42 pm

Leon hopped of Yi and followed right behind Huo. The temple was beautiful, but there was no time to admire the scenery. Leon wanted to find out some more information, but first they needed to find any intel on the Avatar. Leon spoke in a quiet voice.

"If they do have the Avatar then where would they be hiding him?"
Back to top Go down
IsACult
Admin
IsACult

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 4:02 pm

Taiyou stood up and introduced himself "Hello I am Taiyou Zhanshi, this is Captain Sinchi Goru and Captain Hichei Anormy. We are here to discuses the where abouts of the missing Avatar." Taiyou said then took a seat.

One of the younger looking monks stood up "It was your disgusting thing you call a nation!" The eldest monks turned to the man"Silence yourself! These people have done nothing wrong, nor do they have Avatar. " He turned back to Taiyou "But neither do we."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:04 pm

Huo turned to Leon. "I am not sure, I don't even know if he would be in this particular air temple, but any information is better than nothing" as he finished his sentence he began to move quickly through the shadows, not looking back to see if Leon was following.
Back to top Go down
KatyCruel

KatyCruel

Location : Really, is there anyone here that still doesn't know?

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:39 pm

"Kayami! Kayami, come quick!"

Kayami looked up from her scrolls as the young attendant entered the room. "What is it, Kanta?" She asked, rising.

"There are men from the Fire Nation here. The monks want you there, Ma'am."

Kayami nodded and headed for the door, the small boy on her heels. "Kanta, go get my sister. She'll want to be there for this," She said. The boy nodded, and when she opened her door, he took off down the hallway, toward Masimi's room. Kayami turned the other way. She reached the meeting place quickly, her long legs carrying her faster than Kanta would have been able to keep up. She pushed aside the curtain and stepped into the room.

Her grey eyes raked over the occupants. Several of the elders were there, as well as a few apprentices. She spotted the man immediately, but then became confused. Kanta had said 'men' from the Fire Nation. This wasn't right. There were more. And not in the meeting.

Then, she turned her eyes to the eldest monk and bowed. When she rose, he was smiling at her. "It is good to see you made it, Kayami," he said, and she returned the smile - but only for a moment.

"And you, Master," Kayami said respectfully, with a nod. Then, she straightened fully and turned her hard, grey eyes on the man. "And why, may I ask, has a man of the Fire Nation as yourself decided to pay a visit to the Eastern Air Temple?" The sweet smile she gave him would have made some of the best trained warriors shiver with fear.

((And now, I bug Keres. XD ))
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:12 am

Huo slowed down eventually coming to a slow stop, he was hidden behind a small concrete protrusion, from his position he could see the meeting room that Taiyou was in, and hear every word they said. I will stay here until I can figure something out, maybe this meeting will reveal somewhere of interest in this place. Huo thought as he rested his back against the small concrete slab.
Back to top Go down
KING B0SS

KING B0SS

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:30 am

Watching the meeting from the shadows would probably not gain any information, but it was worth a shot. Leon had other plans however.

"You can watch the meeting. I'm gonna look around deeper in the temple. They probably have some more valuable information or resources hidden away. Feel free to follow."
Back to top Go down
IsACult
Admin
IsACult

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:35 am

Taiyou smiled back at the air bender, he wasn't afraid of these air nomads the sun warriors trained him better than that, but still he was slightly confused. She seemed to young to be one of the higher ranked monks. He then stood up again. "We are here to discuss where Avatar Chen's body could be. To my understanding you don't have him held here... However the Sun Warrior's wanted us to check all of the Air temple's and all of the water tribes. So if you would be kind enough to let my men check your temple we can leave here with ease. I don't want to fight you Air nomads, but if you refuse my request we may have to." Taiyou said with his attention never fading from Kayami. She was different from the rest of the nomads.
Back to top Go down
KatyCruel

KatyCruel

Location : Really, is there anyone here that still doesn't know?

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 3:59 am

Kayami held the man's gaze. "I do not directly have the authority to say yes - or no - to that request," She told him. Then she turned her attention to the monk. "But I do have a suggestion."

"What is it, Kayami?" The monk asked, his voice tranquil as always.

"If we do allow them to search the temple," She began. "We have no guarantee that they will leave things as they were. So I suggest that we send them out in groups - a couple of the Fire Nation men, and one of our people - to make sure things stay relatively untouched." Her eyes turned to the man. "That way, your men can search and be as uninterrupted as possible, and we have assurance that the temple remains sacred, and unharmed."
Back to top Go down
Keres

Keres

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:48 am

A timid knock sounded on the wall next to Masimi's doorway, "Ma'am?" The voice was muffled by the thick curtain, but she knew it was Kanta. "Your sister wanted me to tell you that there are men from the Fire Nation here, and they're meeting soon."

Masimi stood up quickly from the cross legged position she held on the floor, "Yes, Kanta. I'll be there in a few minutes." She picked up the scrolls she had been browsing from the floor, and returned them to their respective shelves before sweeping on better garb than she had on and started a quick pace toward the meeting room.

Just outside the door, Masimi slowed. She could hear voices coming within, but there seemed to be more than just the Fire Benders and Monks present. Ignoring this thought, Masimi pushed aside the curtain just in time to catch the last of her sister's sentence.

"-that the temple remains sacred, and unharmed." Kayami finished.

Masimi swept her gaze across the men from the Fire Nation, then turned it to the eldest monk, bowing slightly. "Master," She said, straightening up once more and nodding to her sister, "Kayami, would you mind reiterating what you just told these men, as well as tell me why they're here? I seem to have come a little late, and I apologise."
Back to top Go down
IsACult
Admin
IsACult

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:04 pm

"The Avatar, we are looking for any sign's or clues of where he might be..." Taiyou said looking over at Masimi, No doubt that she is Kayami's sister. The captain's and Taiyou stood up, and faced his men "Alright Captain's go back to the ship and assemble a team to search the temple." The captains left the room and Taiyou turned back to the air nomads "I don't doubt that you don't have the Avatar, but do you have any information of his location?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:49 am

Huo's ears twitched at the sound of a new voice, Huo moved his head back more, hoping to increase his hearing range. Now we might be getting somewhere. Huo sat silently in the darkness waiting for some valuable information, maybe a forbidden area, anything new.

Huo poked his head out for only a moment to get a head count, there were many air nomads, if they had decided to attack Taiyou would be vastly outnumbered.
Back to top Go down
KING B0SS

KING B0SS

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:08 pm

Leon hadn't checked to see if Huo had followed behind him. He wanted to find any kind of information he could. Information was power. The more he knew, the better. It was also a good chance to steal some jewelery or valuables. Leon wasn't above that sort of thing. He was going to need money if he was going to rid the world of the nations. He continued to creep through the shadows, avoiding any detection and not even making a sound. Leon had become skilled in sneaking around. He was brilliant spy to say the least.

After snooping around for awhile, Leon found nothing. He went to open another door, but this just led to the top of the roof. Daylight wasn't going to be his friend. He did see something that caught his eye. It was a pigeon coop. Most likely used for delivering messages. Leon went to the coop and found one pigeon in particular with a note around its leg. Leon took the note off the pigeon and began to read it to himself.

"Still no signs of the Avatar. I still believe the Fire Nation is responsible, but the Earth Kingdom may of even kidnapped their own Avatar to instigate a war. Not sure why though. We plan to investigate the Earth Kingdom in the next few days. With or without their permission."

Looked as though the Water Tribe was planning something. This was valuable information he could sell to the Earth Kingdom. This was probably all he was going to find. He began to make his way back into the shadows to meet back up with Huo. Looked like it was all clear. It was easy sneaking back to his original spot. He was surprised that defenses were so relaxed with the Fire Nation here. Leon saw Huo in the same spot, still listening in on what was happening. He spoke quietly to him.

"I didn't find anything. You hear anything useful?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:10 pm

Huo didn't speak, he merely placed his forefinger over his mouth. Huo pointed back at the meeting, and hen held up two fingers, to show that there are 2 new people at the meeting. Huo continued to sit there listening close, Huo was determined to find something out today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting   The Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Lost Body :: The World of Avatar :: Air Temples-
Jump to: