Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after the defeat of Fire Lord Ozai, the Water Avatar has come and gone, now the newest Avatar an Earth Bender has gone missing. A war has begun and the search for peace is underway.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Be sure to read the rules!

Aria Character App W.I.P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
punx-chan

punx-chan

Aria Character App W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Aria Character App W.I.P   Aria Character App W.I.P Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:15 am

Name: Aria

Origin: Southern water tribe

Picture: Aria Character App W.I.P Element_water

Lineage: No notable ancestors.

Biography: Aria was the first and only daughter born of the southern water tribe to the parents of a proud warrior and weaver. As a child, aria was constantly picked on because she was very withdrawn and seen as weird by the other children in the tribe. Overtime this has caused Aria to become more withdrawn and was rarely seen around the village. She would sit alone and cry, not knowing how to deal with the bullying, day by day. One day while she was sitting alone on the outskirts of the village crying, her tears had "magically" turned into ice crystals, or so she thought...As aria continued to cry, she wasn't aware that she was being watched by a master water bender of their village.

The water bender had noticed that aria had the gift to water bend. The water bender kindly asked aria why she was upset and sought to help her to stand up for herself by teaching her how to water bend with the permission of her parents. Her parents has given her permission as a way to boost her confidence and there on, she began to learn how to water bend.

When aria turned 16 years old, her mind, body, and water bending abilities had changed. Her ability to water bend has become stronger and she mastered the basics of water bending.

Abilities:

Personality: Understanding, emotional, intelligent, quiet and calm. Knows what she wants in life and goes out to seek it.

Weapons: While she uses mainly water bending in combat, she sometimes fight with 2 long daggers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.punx-chan89.deviantart.com

Aria Character App W.I.P
Page 1 of 1