Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after the defeat of Fire Lord Ozai, the Water Avatar has come and gone, now the newest Avatar an Earth Bender has gone missing. A war has begun and the search for peace is underway.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Be sure to read the rules!

We have lift-off! (lol, join, haru is lonely.. XD)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
riley

riley

We have lift-off! (lol, join, haru is lonely.. XD) Empty
PostSubject: We have lift-off! (lol, join, haru is lonely.. XD)   We have lift-off! (lol, join, haru is lonely.. XD) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 9:38 pm

Damn, this is hard to do! HAru thought, patting his mother on the shoulder and telling her he had to go. I can't even see her and i know there are tears streaming down her face, landing on her clothes. Well... I guess I'm cheating...

"Mom, i have to go! Here, take this, to remember me. And the money, i don't want it," HE handed her the Earth Rumble champ belt. "You'll be fine! You're strong enough. And I'll be even better. I won the Earth Rumble, what do you think the world could possibly do to me now?"

After some sobbing and goodbyes and wet kisses on his forehead and cheeks, she finally let him go.

"You come back soon, damnit!" She yelled afetr his retreating footsteps. "Don't you fuckin forget your momma!"
Back to top Go down
riley

riley

We have lift-off! (lol, join, haru is lonely.. XD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have lift-off! (lol, join, haru is lonely.. XD)   We have lift-off! (lol, join, haru is lonely.. XD) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:33 pm

(( Sad why no reply??))
Back to top Go down

We have lift-off! (lol, join, haru is lonely.. XD)
Page 1 of 1