200 years after the defeat of Fire Lord Ozai, the Water Avatar has come and gone, now the newest Avatar an Earth Bender has gone missing. A war has begun and the search for peace is underway.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Be sure to read the rules!

Share | 

Runaway to the enemy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightkill

PostSubject: Runaway to the enemy.    Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:40 pm

Kengen had managed to return Lola to the Fire Lord. He hoped that Lola would stick to her promise of coming with the waterbenders and teaching them how to redirect lightning. That would be an incredibly valuable skill.

They had arranged for her to run away three days after she was returned to the Fire Lord. She would have to make it to the bay herself.

Kengen smoked a cigar thoughtfully. Lola could be an incredible asset in military terms, since she knew some things about the Fire Nation. He had to wait for her to get to the harbor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riley

PostSubject: Re: Runaway to the enemy.    Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:27 pm

Lola had been smiling all day yesterday and many people were beginning to think she was ill, but when they checked, no fever, she didn't complain at all, not even when she was accidentally served extra spicy food. (unlike most of her people, she hated spiciness) She even smiled at the girl who accidentally stepped on her foot and said

"It's all okay, i don't mind, you're quite light!" The other girl practically floated back to her house she was so happy.

And now, in this moment, it is time. Lola thinks as she pulls on her boots. Its just dawn and the sun is steadily creeping over the horizon as she slips out the back door and climbs the fence to the kitchen garden. As she nears the dock, she pulls up her hood, hoping to be mistaken for some fisherman's daughter.

She scanned the surrounding area for Kengen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightkill

PostSubject: Re: Runaway to the enemy.    Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:56 pm

"Come on." Kengen said, quickly arriving. "We don't have time to waste. The Fire Lord is probably searching for you right now." he said, as they ran toward the ships.

They reached the ships, and the ships began sailing. "Good." Ken sighed. "In the water, we can get away."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riley

PostSubject: Re: Runaway to the enemy.    Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:49 pm

"Of course! there's no faster ships than the water tribe fleet!" Lola said, slightly sarcastically. She laughed then to show she meant nothing by it. Turning her head into the wind, she let the breeze play with her hair and caress her face.

"Besides, if they catch us, they'll expect m to run to them, if i put up a fight, we stand an even better chance. I'm no great fire-bender, but i can do very well with throwing stars and knives." At this, lola put her hand insid her cloak a drew out a belt of stars and knives. "I heat these up and the burn and cut. Sterilized wounds, no to kill, just to maim."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riley

PostSubject: Re: Runaway to the enemy.    Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:24 pm

HEY YOU! post, you asshole!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riley

PostSubject: Re: Runaway to the enemy.    Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:44 pm

post or i WILL kick your ass....
Back to top Go down
View user profile