Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after the defeat of Fire Lord Ozai, the Water Avatar has come and gone, now the newest Avatar an Earth Bender has gone missing. A war has begun and the search for peace is underway.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Be sure to read the rules!

Water & Air < Fire & Earth

Go down 
+4
Tai Shan
VivaLaCult
unrealistic.entity
Nightkill
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightkill

Water & Air < Fire & Earth Empty
PostSubject: Water & Air < Fire & Earth   Water & Air < Fire & Earth Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:15 pm

Water and Air are screwed if they fight Fire and Earth.

Fire and Earth have the most powerful economies in the Avatar universe, and have the most amount of land. Not to mention they have way more people, and are more advanced with tech.

Water doesn't have much land, and not many benders, a very small economy, and won't be able to support a war very long.

Air started with one person- Aang, so it can't have many people, even after 200 years.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity
Miss Rage Face
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Water & Air < Fire & Earth   Water & Air < Fire & Earth Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:31 pm

Despite that being the case, we can just twist that. It's only right for elements Fire and Earth to be against Air and Water. It's just right... Haha.

We're not to even really follow the whole time line of the original series of Avatar. We can just state that the Air Nomads have more people. Lots more. :3
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Water & Air < Fire & Earth   Water & Air < Fire & Earth Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:00 pm

I thought we posted this but if not my bad. The fire nation has been split in two and the other half is not fighting in this war, and the Earth Kingdom after years of expanding their population got too big and crumpled, the air nomads had many air benders disguised hiding through Sozin's War and when the war ended they returned and rebuilt, so really they are all pretty much the same size except the fire nation is biggest, but only half of it is getting used.
Back to top Go down
Tai Shan

Tai Shan

PostSubject: Re: Water & Air < Fire & Earth   Water & Air < Fire & Earth Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:49 am

That's not true. Tenzin was the last for a while. It'd make a lot more sense for him to teach people to reach spiritual enlightenment and reachieve bending powers, like all the previous nomads had done.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Water & Air < Fire & Earth   Water & Air < Fire & Earth Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:49 am

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Genbu

Genbu

PostSubject: Re: Water & Air < Fire & Earth   Water & Air < Fire & Earth Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:52 am

Personally I like both air bending tales you guys said.
Back to top Go down
Tai Shan

Tai Shan

PostSubject: Re: Water & Air < Fire & Earth   Water & Air < Fire & Earth Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:59 am

Why would the Airbenders wait until 30+ years after the war ended to come out of hiding? My way makes way more sense.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Water & Air < Fire & Earth   Water & Air < Fire & Earth Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:33 pm

No not really, it isn't like as soon as the war ended all the bad fire benders went away, so the air benders being a smart people waited until they knew it would be safe.
Back to top Go down
Tai Shan

Tai Shan

PostSubject: Re: Water & Air < Fire & Earth   Water & Air < Fire & Earth Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:11 pm

Seems like Aang or Tenzin would have met one.I could see a couple hiding, but not the numbers you're suggesting. The spiritual enlightenment makes sense to me.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Water & Air < Fire & Earth   Water & Air < Fire & Earth Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:34 pm

Eat poop
Back to top Go down
Nightkill

PostSubject: Re: Water & Air < Fire & Earth   Water & Air < Fire & Earth Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:21 am

Tai Shan wrote:
Seems like Aang or Tenzin would have met one.I could see a couple hiding, but not the numbers you're suggesting. The spiritual enlightenment makes sense to me.

I like this idea, but there is a major problem with the Air Nomads. Well, they're nomads. They never stick in one place very long, and they don't have any military to speak of. WaterBenders seem like they'll be carrying most of the fight.

The good thing is that every single Air Nomad is an airbender, since they're all so enlightened.
Back to top Go down
Tai Shan

Tai Shan

PostSubject: Re: Water & Air < Fire & Earth   Water & Air < Fire & Earth Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:20 am

Well Air Nomad is kind of a misnomer. They actually aren't nomads at all really. They all live in the temples. It would have been far more accurate to say "the Earth Kingdom, the Fire Nation, Water Tribes, and Air Monks."
Back to top Go down
riley

riley

PostSubject: Re: Water & Air < Fire & Earth   Water & Air < Fire & Earth Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:51 pm

Tai Shan wrote:
Well Air Nomad is kind of a misnomer. They actually aren't nomads at all really. They all live in the temples. It would have been far more accurate to say "the Earth Kingdom, the Fire Nation, Water Tribes, and Air Monks."

I must agree with Tai shan's opinions and stuff, i understand 20 or so hiding through the war, but enough to rebuild without a ton of incest?- not possible... Sorry, but I really have to agree with Tai here.
Back to top Go down
DrofilrtER

PostSubject: Re: Water & Air < Fire & Earth   Water & Air < Fire & Earth Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:26 am

This oracle burberry saleis furrounded by no enfigns of terror. burberry outlet Here no thunder rocks the grourtd j no prieftefe bellows forth, with frantic emotions, ambiguous or unmeaning fentences. burberry online saleHere all is Jerene and placid. When I receive the kings commands to attend him, I fly on the wings of defire; tory burcha fecret joy fills my foul: and I never leave him, without frelh pleafiire and inftru&ion.See, my dear friend, how tory burch outletI have ob-taind this good fortune. tory burch flats Since peace has beenburberry outlet reftored to the ftates of Brandenburg, burberry saleby the treaty of Drefden, burberry online salethe king has re-fided at Potfdam, tory burch flatswhere he nourifties his people in the lap of peace, and fills the hours of vacation from the great bufinefs of ftate, tory burch flats salewith ftudys. His tory burch outletmajeftys tender concern for his moft worthy brothers, has drawn the princes Henry, and Ferdinand to the fame place.
Back to top Go down
Angeffffd

PostSubject: Re: Water & Air < Fire & Earth   Water & Air < Fire & Earth Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:09 am

God's blessing oakley canada
will be on us as we coach bags sale strive diligently and truly in the path to which He points us.The hours of my maiden life are ebbing fast away, coach outlet canada the ties of kindred lose their hold upon my outer life, as the new and more absorbing tie comes nearer and nearer Rosetta Stoneto claim my obedience. Rosetta Stone FrenchI am surprised at the get insanityserenity of my own shaun t insanity workoutfaith in our future; I feel dre beatsno exaggerated emotional excitement, dr dre headphones
no nervous doubts and fears; I dream no visions of impossible, superhuman bliss, but calmly and dre headphonesclearly I look upon a futuredr dre headphones which stretches out before me, a future such as I would have it, full of active energy, of variety, of labor, cheap oakleysfull too, as I believe, of successray ban sunglasses and of noble rewards. I see myself leaning through all upon your faithful arm, resting in your tried love, and protected by a strong, true heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water & Air < Fire & Earth   Water & Air < Fire & Earth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water & Air < Fire & Earth
Page 1 of 1