Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after the defeat of Fire Lord Ozai, the Water Avatar has come and gone, now the newest Avatar an Earth Bender has gone missing. A war has begun and the search for peace is underway.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Be sure to read the rules!

A few suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Genbu

Genbu

A few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: A few suggestions   A few suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:42 am

First of all, I think this site needs a general board for chatting about the show and random things.

Next, I think that there needs to be an Arena for battles that do not effect the main story sphere. One where people can fight to the death and be fine in story.

A map of the world would be nice also.

I think a closer look into the '5' tribes is needed as well.
Including locations, size, and leaders.

If I think of more I will post it here.
Back to top Go down
Genbu

Genbu

A few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions   A few suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:59 am

I think there need to be legends of the world. If you find a legend, you could learn how to master your element or skills.

Like a sword made from a black rock from the stars. Perfect for any warrior to become a master.

A temple of knowledge deep within the desert. Any tactician or warrior or bender, if they can find it, to be a master.

The Tomb of the two lovers. Earth Benders can learn to see with their feet from badger moles.

Ruins of the Sun Warriors. A fire bender could learn a different color fire or become a master of normal fire.

Finding of an Avatar relic. Allows a bender of any type, as long as the items belongs to an avatar of the same base element, to become a master.

And the like, you know? I think it would be cool.
Back to top Go down
ArofileaP

A few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: insanity workout calendar   A few suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:44 pm

The prefcnts insanity workout calendar
that are every dr dre beatswhere to be made; all thefe insanity workout videomuft neceffarily tend to the diftrefs insanity workout saleof the cbuntry. But does he travel with a fmall retinue; gracioufly receive the petitions of his get insanityfubjefts; inquire intothenr tory burch outletgrievances; into the adminiftration of tory burchjuf-tice-, the ftate of his tory burch flatsrevenues, and the condition of his troops; he then best headphonesturns the poifon dr dre beatsinto wholfom food. His prefence refcmbles that of the fun, which animates and nourifhes whatever k beholds, dr dre headphonesI have been a witnefc, on thefe beats by drejourneys, of that infink attention arid labor, which his majefty has exerted,. to procure his fubjedls thefe bleffings.
Back to top Go down
ChelseaFg

A few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: tory burch flats sale   A few suggestions Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:49 pm

The Hague, tory burch flatsand Leuwarden, efpecially tory burch flats salewhen the prince of Orange tory burch outlethad his court there, were highly pleafing to me. I hope they will be fo to you, for your grave manners will well agree tory burch flatswith the phlegm of the inhabitantsdiesel jeans of that watry country. diesel jeans outletAs often as you can, let me have thejeans outlet pleafure of hearing from you, for tory burchyou know that I have a tender concern burberry outletin every thing that regards you. burberry saleMy wife embraces you : before burberry online salemany months are over, (he feems very likely to confer on me a new title—Dont be furprifed j it is that of a father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions   A few suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Lost Body :: General :: Suggestions and Complaints-
Jump to: