Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 years after the defeat of Fire Lord Ozai, the Water Avatar has come and gone, now the newest Avatar an Earth Bender has gone missing. A war has begun and the search for peace is underway.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Be sure to read the rules!

Adventure away from home.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
IsACult
Admin
IsACult

Adventure away from home. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure away from home.   Adventure away from home. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:36 pm

Taiyou went into his room and start heating a tea pot. "I need something to drink before we go to bed Mangu." Most people thought it was weird to talk to a pet, but Taiyou always thought that even if he couldn't understand what he was saying it still made him feel closer to him. Once the tea was ready Taiyou made three cups this time instead of two. He walked over to Huo's room and put a cup down on his bed stand. He returned to his room and poured one cup into a bowl and took a sip of the other.
"Here you go Mangu sleep tight. We are waking up early tomorrow to get you some exercise, three weeks without running will make you lazy buddy."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar.editboard.com
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Adventure away from home.   Adventure away from home. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:41 pm

Huo walked into his room to find a cup of tea. Huo couldn't help but let a smirk come across his face, he knew instantly who it was. "Good" he said as he took a few sips from his tea cup. "Good night Yi."he said as he laid down on his cot and quickly dozed off.
Back to top Go down
KING B0SS

KING B0SS

PostSubject: Re: Adventure away from home.   Adventure away from home. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:51 pm

It had been awhile since Leon had fallen asleep. He had awoken from another nightmare. It was always torture to have to relive the death of his family. Leon wiped the sweat from his brow and got up. He reached over for his jack and through it on before reaching for his sword. He swung it over his back and took in a breath of air. It was time to begin the sneaking mission. Hopefully he'd be able to find some information on the air nomads to keep for himself.
Back to top Go down
IsACult
Admin
IsACult

PostSubject: Re: Adventure away from home.   Adventure away from home. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:51 pm

Taiyou had awaken after a few hours of sleep. He was home sick, he had never been this far away from home or for this long. Taiyou hasn't had full night sleep since they'd been on the boat, maybe he was sea sick. Whatever it was it was bugging him. Every night Taiyou went out and practiced Pai Sho against him-self. Tonight was the same, he was sitting at the Pai Sho table once again. He was thinking about what the Sun Warriors were doing now, and if they were ok. Taiyou already had started heating his tea. 'Another sleepless night...' Taiyou thought to him-self.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Adventure away from home.   Adventure away from home. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:56 pm

Huo walked into the Pai sho room, Huo leaned against the door he had a thin red vest on and red shorts. "You should try to get more sleep Taiyou, the air nomads aren't going to stop battle to give you a mid day nap" he said with a grin as he sat down opposite him the Pai Sho table. Huo used his fire bending to speed up the tea, then poured him and Taiyou a cup.

"It is kinda strange being away from home so long isn't it" he said finally realizing why Taiyou was up in the middle of the night. Huo had experience being away from home, "It's gets easier, I promise." he said as he moved a Pai Sho piece forward.
Back to top Go down
IsACult
Admin
IsACult

PostSubject: Re: Adventure away from home.   Adventure away from home. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:04 am

Taiyou picked up the tea cup and took a sip
"Thank you Huo, and I thought of a good plan for tomorrow. If we can get there before sun set, you and Leon will stealth in and me and the two captains with go into a meeting with the air nomads. If they attack you and Leon can attack, but we have to at least try to keep balance."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Adventure away from home.   Adventure away from home. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:09 am

"Sounds good to me." Huo said as he continued to sip his tea, Huo placed his hand on his chin as he pondered on the Pai Sho board. "I don't want to entice this war, but I am not going to lie I would love a good fight." he said as he continued to rub his chin.

Back to top Go down
IsACult
Admin
IsACult

PostSubject: Re: Adventure away from home.   Adventure away from home. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:20 am

Taiyou moved his tile on the Pai Sho board
"Your move Huo. I'm sure there will be some air nomads that aren't as peaceful as others, and won't like fire nation in there temple. You'll be able to knock some air bender's head." Taiyou said looking up at Huo and smirked
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Adventure away from home.   Adventure away from home. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:22 am

Huo moved a piece on the Pai sho board and looked up at Taiyou. "We can only hope." Huo said with an eager look in his eye. "We need to get some sleep my friend, once we finish our game."
Back to top Go down
IsACult
Admin
IsACult

PostSubject: Re: Adventure away from home.   Adventure away from home. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:14 am

Taiyou nodded his head and move another peice on the board.
"Your right Huo... So what do you think of our newest recruit?" Taiyou said while he took a sip of his tea.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Adventure away from home.   Adventure away from home. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:16 am

"I trust no one, you know that, but any help is better than no help" Huo said as he moved another piece of Pai Sho, and sipped tea.
Back to top Go down
IsACult
Admin
IsACult

PostSubject: Re: Adventure away from home.   Adventure away from home. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:19 am

Taiyou chuckled slightly
"Well surly you trust me don't you?"
Taiyou said moving yet another Pai Sho peice.

Last edited by IsACult on Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Adventure away from home.   Adventure away from home. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:31 am

Huo thought for a minute on his Pai Sho game, then looked up. "Well of course." he said with a smirk. Huo sipped his tea as he moved his Pai Sho piece as he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
KING B0SS

KING B0SS

PostSubject: Re: Adventure away from home.   Adventure away from home. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:40 pm

OOC: Sorry. Skipping ahead a few hours. My guy already woken up.

Leon opened the door to his room. Dawn had finally come. He wasn't nervous at all about the dangerous of sneaking behind enemy lines. He had really nothing left to live for anyway except the destruction of the nations. He went out to the front of the ship as he looked towards the horizon. The sky was getting brighter by the minute. They had to of been almost there by now. The others might of been still asleep.
Back to top Go down
IsACult
Admin
IsACult

PostSubject: Re: Adventure away from home.   Adventure away from home. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:16 pm

Taiyou didn't sleep much that night. He stood up from the Pai Sho table and once again lite the tea pot.
He walked to his room and woke Mangu up, "Come on buddy, get up you gotta do some exercises today's the day we get off this boat..." Taiyou said shaking Mangu who to Taiyou's surprise was sleeping in his bed.
Taiyou then walked out of his room and into the room with his tea pot. He poured five cups this time. Two in bowls and three in cups, he put one bowl and one cup on the Pai Sho table assuming Huo and Ti would realize they where for them. After his gave Mangu his bowl, he walked to the front of the ship with they last two cups in his hand.
"Beautiful isn't it? Here have some." Taiyou said placing a cup on the edge of the boat between him and Leon.
Taiyou turned to the horizon, where you could see the great Eastern Air Temple in the distance...
Back to top Go down
KING B0SS

KING B0SS

PostSubject: Re: Adventure away from home.   Adventure away from home. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:32 pm

Leon was never a big fan of tea. He was more into some foreign drink that came from some unknown country. He could never remember the name, but he always needed to put milk and sugar in it otherwise it would taste very bitter. He would take the tea anyway and drink it. Looking out into the horizon was beautiful and even peaceful. However, in the world, peace was an illusion. All Leon saw was an enemy that needed to be conquered.

"It's very peaceful... Tell me something. Do you ever grow tired of the fighting?"
Back to top Go down
IsACult
Admin
IsACult

PostSubject: Re: Adventure away from home.   Adventure away from home. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:39 pm

Taiyou chuckled and looked over at Leon
"Well of course... That's why I don't make it one of my hobbies. It just always seems to find me, this world is filled with hate once again. That's why I looking for the Avatar."
Back to top Go down
KING B0SS

KING B0SS

PostSubject: Re: Adventure away from home.   Adventure away from home. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:51 pm

"Then what happens? Do you honestly think that peace will return. The way I see it, were really not fighting against other soldiers. You, me, the air benders. Were not really warriors. Were just tools that fight for a bunch of old men who hate each other."

There was a detection of sadness in his voice. As he spoke, the memories of his family once again began to crossover into his. It wouldn't affect the mission however.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Adventure away from home.   Adventure away from home. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:54 pm

"I fight for what I believe is right, it just so happens that I was born a fire bender so I work under that persona." Huo said as he walked out on the deck with a cup of tea in his hand which he rose to Taiyou as to thank him. "Framing started this war, the air nomads or water tribe captured an Avatar and blamed the Fire Nation. I am out to find him, and find out who did it, plain and simple" Huo finished as he joined the side of Leon and Taiyou.
Back to top Go down
IsACult
Admin
IsACult

PostSubject: Re: Adventure away from home.   Adventure away from home. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:49 pm

"We don't know that for sure Huo. It could of been any of the nation's" Taiyou sipping his tea.
Mangu walked out from under the boat a few moments after Taiyou finished his tea
"Hey there buddy" Taiyou said walking over to him.
Back to top Go down
KING B0SS

KING B0SS

PostSubject: Re: Adventure away from home.   Adventure away from home. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:43 pm

Leon took a sip of the tea. Huo was blindly pointing fingers at the water tribe and the air nomads. For all anyone knew it could of been someone in the fire nation. Maybe even the earth kingdom set this whole thing up in an attempt to grab power. Taiyou was right. It could of been anyone or it could of even been a third party. Leon looked over at Huo.

"Tell me something. You said you fought for what you believe is right. What to do you believe in?"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Adventure away from home.   Adventure away from home. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:54 pm

"Peace. The sun warriors are able to live their lives in peace, even during Sozin's great war, even as part of the fire nation they were able to live in peace. But with everyone warring like this it is only a matter of time before everyone perishes." Huo spoke calmly as he watched the sky and sipped his drink.

"The more I think about it the more contradictory it sounds, I am willing to fight for peace. What a hypocritical belief huh?" Huo's eyes moved slowly to the slow ripples of the water. "But the world can never experience total peace can it?" he said as he sipped his tea again.

"I suppose to fully answer your question, I believe in inner peace, and that is what I am fighting for, something that makes me feel at peace, like ending this war." he said as he set down his cup and looked at Leon.

"And what do you believe in?" he asked after a small pause.

Back to top Go down
KING B0SS

KING B0SS

PostSubject: Re: Adventure away from home.   Adventure away from home. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:15 pm

Peace... He was after the same thing as Leon. Though Leon's views might of been more extreme. After all, there would be much bloodshed before there was absolute peace.

"What do I believe in? I believe that as long as this system remains in place that peace will be impossible. Even if we found the Avatar, peace would only be temporary before another war broke out."

Leon paused for a moment. There was more he wanted to say, but he needed to be careful. If he said too much, then it could reveal his motives.

"The old men who rule the countries will send young men to their deaths to ensure their interests are kept safe. In the end that's all life is about... serving your country. I don't see it as right though. Serving your country only works if the country has the interests of the people in mind. All I've seen are a bunch of political figures pointing fingers at each other, calling each other bad guy."

Leon looked off towards the Air Temple. It was getting closer. Soon it would be time to move out.

"It's up to the younger generation to break this cycle and fight for what is truly right... freedom. Freedom is the choice of every living being. Not by Kings or Queens, or Dictators or Councilors... .It's about respecting the will of others. If this system continues will all destroy ourselves one day. I believe that freedom for all will lead to true peace one day."
Back to top Go down
IsACult
Admin
IsACult

PostSubject: Re: Adventure away from home.   Adventure away from home. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:20 am

Taiyou turned back to Leon and Huo. "Well said you two." Taiyou then stood up and jumped on Mangu "You guys should get ready you'll be leaving soon. Me and Mangu will go set up a meeting with Air Nomads. I'll be back soon" Mangu then leaped off the end of the boat and started running towards the air temple.
Back to top Go down
KING B0SS

KING B0SS

PostSubject: Re: Adventure away from home.   Adventure away from home. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:47 pm

"I think it might be best if we swim from here. I don't want to have any chances of us being spotted. If they spot us then stealth will be useless."

Leon's whole plan revolved around keeping air nomads defenses all up front. He didn't need any guards walking around and patrolling once they were in. It would makes things slower and difficult.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure away from home.   Adventure away from home. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure away from home.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next